- Located at the rear of the centre. The unit is split over two floors, first floor located at shopping level and ground floor basement
- Spacious unit suitable for a variety of uses subject to necessary permissions being sought
- Shop frontage double doors with roller shutter.
- Prominent signage
- Rear service yard with access to roller shutter for loading/unloading
Dairy Farm Shopping Centre is the key shopping hub in the Colin area of Belfast with a growing population of over 33,000. Dairy Farm Shopping Centre is ideally placed on the busy Stewartstown Road with the M1 Motorway within 1 mile for access to Belfast City Centre or Lisburn.The centre provides a mix of retail and office space in addition to a range of entertainment, educational and community services. Including Supervalu, Pure Class Fitness, Roar and Explore soft play and Colin Glen Library. This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious companies to acquire prime retail accommodation in a rapidly growing region of Belfast.
- Full frontage window
- Suspended ceiling
- Fluorescent lighting
- Concrete painted walls
- Concrete flooring
- Free parking
- On-site security and maintenance